I know the last post was shooting too, but it is what we do a lot of our saturdays. This time we went with Mitch and D Jo Borden, Jason and Sarah Kishpaugh along with a few of her family members, and Clint. We all had a fun time. It was nice to be able to shoot more variety of guns. Last time Jason and I just brought our two handguns, but this time we brought all of them and also tried out other people's guns too. Jason and I both shot Mitch's revolver "the judge". It definitely had a bit of kick to it. I really love how shooting is so therapeutic after a long hard week at work and home. Thank you all for sharing your company with us our shooting!
It is therapeutic! Thanks so much for inviting us, and I just have to say that I think your blog post looks cuter than mine. I should have zoomed in on the guys, too. Plus you had more pics...although I didn't like the pic of just me so I didn't post it...I'm a little hard on my childbearing hips lately, haha! Be glad that you're a stick. : ) You guys are awesome!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had fun. Hopefully we can make it out there with you all sometime.
It is therapeutic! Thanks so much for inviting us, and I just have to say that I think your blog post looks cuter than mine. I should have zoomed in on the guys, too. Plus you had more pics...although I didn't like the pic of just me so I didn't post it...I'm a little hard on my childbearing hips lately, haha! Be glad that you're a stick. : ) You guys are awesome!
Hey you guys look awesome and that looks like lots of fun...your blog looks really good....love you guys.
Post a Comment