I am behind on posting lately, so I decided to try to catch up. For Easter my family all got together at my parents. It is always tons of fun watching the little ones collect eggs.
These pictures make me miss you all so much. I want to be part of the fun. Oh well, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too, although I sure wish I could. If all of you would just pick up and move here I could. We should devise a plan.
2 comments:
These pictures make me miss you all so much. I want to be part of the fun. Oh well, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too, although I sure wish I could. If all of you would just pick up and move here I could. We should devise a plan.
I'm all for devising that plan : )
Post a Comment