Jason's birthday this year was great! Lots was going on. It was the Saturday on Easter weekend. Conference was that weekend as well. We started the day off by going to his parent for breakfast and watch the first session of conference. Afterwards we headed home. I got to work on some awesome cupcakes for him that looked like hamburgers as shown below. Then later that night we went out to Joe's Real BBQ....sooo good and ten dollars off because it was his birthday! It was a great day. I hope I made it a very special day for him. Here are the pictures:
3 comments:
Happy B-day Jason! Amber those cup cakes are awesome! Nice work.
Blee-
You did so good on those cupcakes!! What did you use for the hamburger meat? Talented!! Miss ya!
Thanks to both of you. The hamburger meat was brownies and i died the frosting for the lettuce and ketchup : )
Post a Comment