Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kitchen Curtains

I was feeling very ambitious yesterday after getting home from work and decided to make some curtains. I have two duvet covers for the twin size bed in our extra bedroom, so I decided to use one for some kitchen curtains. With the help of my mom, I figured out the measurements and planned how to do it. My mom is an amazing seamstress and I was not born with ANY sense of that talent. But all i had to do with these was cut down the middle and sew one seem on each panel. They certainly are VERY VERY far from perfect. One panel is about 1/2 inch shorter than the other to be honest... I hope I hid it well. So, here are my curtains. They also have another side that is white with various size orange polka dots too. Tell me what you think.....and be honest. I don't get offended by constructive criticism. Any tips or tricks would be helpful. I'm about ready to vow for the 100th time that I will never sew again!


3 comments:

Michele said...

Very cute Amber!! You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michele: )

terbear said...

Awe you did a awesome job Amber.
very nice!!