Monday, May 24, 2010

Shaggy to Spiffy

Last Wednesday I cut Jason's hair for the first time. He usually gets it done by his friends mom. But sometimes it is hard to get out there to get it done, so I decided I wanted to learn how. So I asked my friend Jodi to help me. She is a hair stylist. I didn't expect it to be so detailed with blending and stuff. I thought you pretty much just put the buzzers to the hair and you are done......nope! But I think I got it down pretty well. Here are the pictures:

Shaggy!


We used a 3 for the bottom part which we used the clippers and brought the clippers up to a certain point.


Then I did a finger length cut with the scissors on the top.


Look at all that hair!


My handsome man proudly showing off his haircut!


I think I did pretty good...can you tell? lol

1 comment:

Grant said...

Wow Amber, good work. I had Kelsey learn to cut my hair - it's the best!