Monday, October 25, 2010

Vintage

I am so into vintage things lately!  I have always loved the netting veils and the beautiful fascinators women used to wear.  So elegant and mysterious!  So I decided to make a hair accessory.  I like how it turned out!  But I'm sure it will look silly to me once I get more practice.  I plan on wearing this to a murder mystery party Jason and I have been invited to.  It fits the time period and I am so excited! Tell me what you think.....honestly!  No offense taken where I am asking opinions.


I will probably add a few small fake pearls to the middle of the flower.

This picture doesn't show how part of the netting will brush across my eye area slightly into the face as it should.  Now I just need to style my hair to match the era.  

2 comments:

Noelle said...

That's so cute Blee! I think you should add the pearls, like you mentioned, and it'll be perfect...and you thought you weren't creative. You're so talented!

Terri said...

that is so cool you are very talented... Nice job. love ya