Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Halloween Costumes

Tonight Jason and I went to our ward Trunk or Treat.  Scott, Tiffany, Chloe and Zora came too!  It was so much fun to see how excited both Chloe and Zora were to get some treats.  They were both so cute! Zora was a pirate princess and Chloe was a cat!  We forgot our camera at the trunk or treat, but Jason and I got some pictures of our costumes when we got home. 

Jason was "The good guy" from the movie, "The Good the Bad and the Ugly."

So handsome 

I was Rosie the Riveter  


Not too far from this



I guess I should have put some yellow in the back with the words, "We can do it!"  Oh well, you get the idea right? 




2 comments:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

Cute idea for a costume!!!! Happy Halloween you two!!!

Daniel And Galya Porter said...

Amber I Love it..