Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moving Really Can Be Fun...Who Knew?

About two weeks ago Jason and I began our trip to Washington to move my sister, Tiffany, and her family. Her husband, Scott, had already been there for a month due to getting a job and starting right away while Tiffany had to finish up her job down here. Since we have a truck, we were able to haul the trailor she rented to carry all their belongings to Washington. Luckily Tiffany and her two little girls, Chloe (2 yrs old) and Zora (4 months old), were able to fly up. It was an exciting trip because my other sister and the family lives there in Spokane too! So we had a fun visit. It was quite an adventure getting up there with the uncovered trailor that was loaded high, but it was fun! Jason and I got to add three new states to our list of states we have been to. That doubled my list! We traveled through Idaho, Montana, and Washington of course, which were the new states on our list. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful scenery.




















The picture on the top is in Idaho I believe and the one on the bottom is in Montana. The most beautiful state in my opinion is Montana. So gorgeous!

Once we got to Washington the real fun started! I got to hang out with the whole family! We went to Manito park, an enormous park on the South hill in Spokane. Here are the pictures from that.



Here, the picture on the top is of my nephew and nieces with Jason and I. Their names are Dylan, Madilyn, and Gwendolyn (left to right). The other picture is of my and my oldest sister Crystal. I love my family so much and already miss them. Hopefully I will be able to save enough money to fly every once in a while.

1 comment:

Tiffany SB said...

You guys are so awesome!! Thanks so much for hauling all of our stuff up here to Washington. I miss hanging out with you both already. Love Ya!!