Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sorry for the lack of posts
I am sorry for being so boring lately. I'd like to think that I have a valid reason for not posting lately, when truly it is just a mere excuse. But, it makes me feel better to share my "excuse." Jason and I finally got our house and are making so many repairs. We are truly making it our own. Unfortunately I cannot show pictures because our house was robbed and our cameras and my laptop along with it...among many other items. So we have no way of taking pictures for a while until we figure out our insurance stuff. I am working full time while Jason is just under full time work during the summer while taking a summer school class. He starts a full school schedule in the fall and will work part time. So there is a little update for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are so awesome and are such hard workers. Can't wait until I can come check out your house.
Post a Comment