So I experiemented the other night with a new recipe in my cookbook called "Sunday Dinner" from Betty Crocker. I got it from Deseret Book. It is pretty darn yummy and dummy proof....I mean I made it and was succesful! So here it is:
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
1 bag (16 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Stir chicken, vegetables, and soup in ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
2, Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
3. Bake uncoveredd about 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
1 serving: calories 200 (calories from fat 80); fat 9g (Saturated 3g); Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 730 mg; Carbohydrate 19g (dietary fiber 1g); Protein 11g
There are always a few changes that you could do. Because I'm not a big fan of peas, I got a bag of mixed vegetable that contained grean beans and corn in addition to the peas and carrots.
1 comment:
I'm with you Amber I HATE PEA'S...just ask Jason.. he knows i pick them out and give them to Bobo..ahhaha lol... Hey your blog looks way good...Your soo darn cute. see ya soon...
luv yo Mudda.. =)
Post a Comment