Thursday, January 15, 2009

College textbooks

Ouch! The price of college textbooks these days hurts! Jason and I start school next week, so we went the other day to get our books and other materials needed. We both are going full-time and have pretty strenuous schedules. It is crazy to me that the cost the bookstore charges for the book and materials for a single chemistry class adds up to what we could get a nintendo wii for. Atleast that is what they want to charge, but Jason and I found a way to save. Instead of buying the book at the school bookstore, we went online and searched a variety of discount places and got the best deal! We are saving a ton.

Still we are closer to this situation than............


...this one. Maybe someday : )

2 comments:

Scott Souquet-Bressand said...

I'll take a giant bag of money please. Oh, and some of those snickerdoodles. Asap. Kthx.

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

Love the new blog! Miss you both more than you know! Hope you doing so well :)