What a crazy few months it has been since I last posted here. October was breast cancer awareness month. Crazy to say that my mom was diagnosed with it in October. I was able to go up and see her and also be there for surgery. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Mom is recovering from surgery and starting radiation treatment soon.
Here we are when I had just arrived and the night before surgery.
Here we were after several days of recovery after surgery in our pink ribbon hats :-)
My mom truly is a fighter! She is so positive and has so much faith in the Lord. We have all felt the strength and comfort from all of your prayers. I love my mom!
2 comments:
I love you Blee!! Hope she's recovering well. Always thinking and praying for your family!
Oh, no! That's sad! I hope that everything goes well with radiation!!!
Post a Comment