Wow! These are very cute! You are very crafty! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog, very cute stuff!
Of Course I don't mind you reading my blog : ) I had no idea you two had a blog. You are such a cute family of three.
Those are all sooo cute, you are really good at that vinyl stuff =) Luv you!!!!
Amber you are so very talented. Love the work.
Great job!Do you sell vinyl, or just buy it from a friend?
I buy it from a vinyl distributor and cut it myself. Jason and i make the wood signs to put it on. I'm totally willing to make signs anyone would want. Just e-mail me at amberrconnolly@gmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! These are very cute! You are very crafty! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog, very cute stuff!
Of Course I don't mind you reading my blog : ) I had no idea you two had a blog. You are such a cute family of three.
Those are all sooo cute, you are really good at that vinyl stuff =) Luv you!!!!
Amber you are so very talented. Love the work.
Great job!
Do you sell vinyl, or just buy it from a friend?
I buy it from a vinyl distributor and cut it myself. Jason and i make the wood signs to put it on. I'm totally willing to make signs anyone would want. Just e-mail me at amberrconnolly@gmail.com
Post a Comment