One last post on Washington. I am a little behind. Saturday in Washington was Madilyn's baptism. It was so special being able to see my niece baptized. Unfortunately I couldn't make it up here for Gwen's a couple years ago.
![]() |
| This baptism suit was made by my mother for my baptism 14 years ago. Gwendolyn also wore it at her baptism. So it holds special meaning in our family. |
![]() |
| Here is Scott being silly with a wig |
![]() |
| So beautiful, Madilyn has made the right choices in her life |
![]() |
| Zora with her favorite snack before the baptism |
| James and Madilyn |
![]() |
| Siblings |
| All of us who were able to make it up to Washington |
![]() |
| After the baptism we all got ready for Manito Park. Cute Chloe |
| We LOVE leaves! |
| The Clark Family |
| Jason is Zora's favorite, and vice versa |
![]() |
| So precious |
| We went to David's Pizza which had a fire fighter theme for decor |
We will never forget the amazing time we had bonding with family while in Washington. I love it there!









1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures--especially the ones with the leaves, adn the one of Scott with that ridiculous wig. : ) Glad you went for the baptism!
Post a Comment