The Tanner Christmas was lots of fun just like the Connolly Christmas! There were a lot of people there. Grandpa and Grandma Auwen; my dad and s-mom (Judy); Branden Locke ; Brent, Sue, Sammy and Cameron Locke ;Brent, Natalie, Mitchell, Landon, and Cameron Tanner; Tiffany, Scott, Chloe and Zora Souquet-Bressand; and Jason and I (Connolly). I think that is all. There are two duplicate names. Two Brents, one my step brother and one my birth brother who are the same age. And each of the Brents have sons named Cameron who are only a few months apart as well.
For the party we ate a yummy ham with lots of other good food. Then we opened presents. The funnest was watching the kids open theirs.
Brent (hidden), Natalie, Mitchell, Landon, and Cameron
Grandma Auwen and Judy

Tiffany, Chloe, Zora and Mitchell.
Branden and Cameron Locke

Scott throwing Zora in the air...Zora the little dare devil loves it!

Scott and his "nectar of the gods"

Cameron Tanner posing for the camera

My handsome husby!
Jason and I
3 comments:
Love me some NOTG. In fact, I think I'll have some right now.
Ha ha! Lol. Mmmmm I wish I had some.
I'm glad you like your hair! It was so fun to see you and Judy and get to know you guys better! :)
Cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment