Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Pictures

This year I decided I wanted to do Christmas cards and I didn't want just ANY picture to be on them; I wanted an AWESOME picture to be on the card. So I had my brother-in-law do our pictures for us. He has a photography business called SSB Photography. He and my sister do photography. I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants some amazing pictures. Scott did my senior pictures, our engagement pictures, some bridal and wedding pictures and lots of other photo shoots for us and they all have been awesome! So if anyone is interested in getting Scott and Tiffany's information for pictures you can visit the website at http://www.ssbphoto.com/

Isn't he so handsome!


The one above went on our Christmas cards!

Thanks Scott for doing our pictures! We'll be getting some of these in large prints for display in our house.

3 comments:

Scott Souquet-Bressand said...

Thanks Amber. I don't get to say this too often but you're an amazing sister-in-law and I'm lucky to be able to associate with you. Though we have our issues from time to time I like to think it's because we're so similar.

Nevertheless, this post makes me feel really good and I thank you for that!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it made you feel good! I meant every word! I'm so lucky to have you as a brother-in-law! You're so awesome and talented!

Fawn Harris said...

The pictures are very cute. Love the new hair cut.