About three weeks ago baby Dax was welcomed into our lives. The first baby on Jason's side of the family. I do not have pictures of Steve and Stacy, Dax's daddy and mommy. Unfortunately Jason and I both came down with food poisoning the night Dax was born (from a rotisserie chicken from Fry's) and it put us feeling awful for about a week. So we were not there to meet him until a week later. The doctor thought Dax would be much bigger, so naturally everyone's guesses on his weight were ranging from 8-9lbs. But I decided to be different and guess smaller (positive attitude). I guessed right on the dot!
Dax Michael Duarte
7 pounds 9 ounces
19" long
Born Sunday June 19th 11:52 pm
 |
| First time Grandma! |
 |
| First time Grandpa |
 |
| So precious! |
 |
| Proud uncle |
 |
| Dax showing his 4th of July outfit with American pride |
 |
| Just chillaxin' with his shades. Look at all that hair!! We love you Dax! You are the sweetest little boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment