Thursday, July 8, 2010

California part two

The rest of our California trip was amazing as well as Disneyland. After getting back to the coast late from disneyland, we all slept in, relaxed and then went to our favorite place for meals.....Roberto's. Then to the beach. It was very chilly and overcast so I was covered head to toe the whole time.









We also went shopping at the Carlsbad Outlet mall



The next day we decided to go to Sea Port Village and passed the temple on the way. They are working on something because there is scaffolding everywhere on it. Crazy huh? I'd hate to be the one to have the climb on that. Scary!





Here is a picture of us at Sea Port Village. We got a caricature done of us, Jason and I, but unfortunately the picture of us with it is on my dad's camera and I have not had a chance to get a copy.



Lovely La Jolla











Jason and Clint were like kids in a candy store when it came to catching crabs and all the adventures here











We had so much fun on this trip. Thanks Grammy for all these opportunities for fun in California and thanks mom and dad for letting us all come during your time.

1 comment:

Tiffany SB said...

looks like you guys had a blast. Your pictures are so cute!!