So I got this China Cabinet for free from one of the houses my dad bought to flip. The previous owners left many things including this china cabinet. It was an ugly old thing as you will see here below, but I saw it's potential. So I decided to redo it.
BEFORE...

We added Molding to the top and bead board to the back after sanding the whole thing down.
Jason had to cut off the very top to allow room for the molding with out it sticking out too much.
AFTER!!
Its hard to see the two drawers in the middle and the openings. I still want to get some awesome hardware for them. There were previously doors with glass on the front, but I think I'm liking it without the glass or doors. This was a very fun project. I couldn't have done it without Jason's help. Thanks babe : )


3 comments:
That looks awesome Blee! You guys are so talented! Doesn't feel good to complete a project by yourself (and Jason). It looks so good and I love your cups and plates! They pop! Good work!!!
Wow that is way cool Amber =)
Good job...
WOW! that is amazing! you guys did an incredible job :)
Post a Comment