Monday, August 24, 2009

Silly what the sun can do!

This is SO hilarious! So here is the story...I'll start from the beginning. When Jason and I were moving I put all my shoes in my car. They were all in shoe cubbies. About a week or two after we had moved, I went to go grocery shopping and decided I wanted to wear my blue gap pair of flip flops. They are very comfortable. I put one on that was in the closet, but couldn't find the other. I figured it'd be in the car. So on my way out I put one of the gap flip flops on along with another shoe, that I would immediately swap for my other gap flip flop. I found the other gap flip flop in the car and quickly put it on. When I got out of the car, my shoe felt way too small! I looked down and the flip flop that was in the car had shrunk significantly! Look at how much it shrunk! Isn't that so funny? Who knew what the sun was capable of.

No comments: