The other day I felt quite ambitious and decided to do my own taxes. I am definately not into paying someone to do something that I can do myself....especially when I can't afford it : ) So I used Turbotax! Awesome program by the way. It felt so dang good to be able to say I didn't pay a dime to do them (My dad already had the program!) So I finished and found out the return we are getting! We've been so patient for what we've wanted for about 6 months now....and we finally got it with our return money! A Nintendo Wii!! And by the pictures you can tell how excited we were...and are! We were like little kids on Christmas! We are having fun with the Wii Fit too! We get a lot more exercise now : ) Thank goodness for tax deductions!
No comments:
Post a Comment