
This is a picture of Jason and I after eating at Red Lobster with his family. It was in November. We celebrated Muddah (Jason's mom), Stacy (Jason's sister), and my birthday all at once, which were all within 8 days of eachother! It was a blast! There are lots of November birthdays in our family on both sides, even more now that Jason and I are married. I am so blessed that I married him, and so blessed to be a part of his family. I thank his family for welcoming me into the family so warmly. I love you all. And I also thank my side of the family for supporting me so much in marrying Jason. They love him! Of course though....who couldn't? : )
1 comment:
AWW YOU ARE SO SWEET WE LOVE YOU TOO AMBER...DUH LIKE WHO WOULDN'T,
YOUR JUST TOO CUTE AND PERFECT FOR JASON..=) LUV YO MUDDAH
Post a Comment